St. Paul's Ethos
Our Ethos and Vision:
Our motto: “Love to Learn and Shine - Make a Difference!”
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Jeremiah 29: 11
St Paul’s C E Primary School is an inclusive, welcoming family community where we want our children to be: confident, creative and independent learners; inquisitive to wonder and explore; form positive relationships and who are resilient within an ever changing climate of social diversity.
We encourage our children to ‘Shine their Light’ with personal achievement to make a positive difference to others by sharing their positive values and a ‘Love of Learning’ within the local and wider community and to ‘Make a Difference’ to themselves and for the good of others.
“Be gentle, be patient, be humble, be loving”
St Paul’s – A happy, thriving learning community where Christian Values are at the heart of our Mission where everyone can ‘Love to Learn, Shine and Make a Difference!’
We have a desire to:
- inspire and be inspired by others
- be excited to learn by being motivated through various experiences;
- be supported and challenged to achieve potential;
- developing confidence to make positive and independent decisions;
- make an active contribution to the wider community;
- promote peaceful friendship and joy as part of the school family;
- demonstrate strong servant leadership towards others;
- being resilient and responsible for own actions;
- be inclusive and respectful of everyone’s individuality and uniqueness;
- develop skills of enquiry to contribute to furthering research with advancing technology within a developing world and
- to be successful with a keen aspiration to make a difference in the future.