Year 4 home learning page!
Here you will find information for Year 4 and what we will be focusing on this week. Each week, activities will be set on Sumdog, Spelling Shed, Purple Mash, and Google Classroom.
This Weeks Home Learning
Previous Weeks Home Learning
|21.01.04 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
|21.01.11 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
|21.01.18 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
|21.01.25 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
|21.02.01 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
|21.02.08 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
|21.02.22 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
|21.03.01 - year-4-home-learning-website-page.docx||Download|
Non-screen challenges Non-screen challenges
Have a look at the year 4 challenge for the week, on the weekly home learning page.
Paint or draw a family portrait Make a musical instrument from junk Order your books
Learn a song Write a letter to a family member or neighbour Watch the clouds go by
Write down 2 things you are grateful for Vacuum and polish in the house Be a superhero, wear a cape
Perform a puppet show Make a smoothie Use vegetables to make your
Leave happy notes around the house Smile at people at home Do something kind for someone
Other useful websites and links...
- Earth Watch Europe: Strange times call for Wild Days! Sign up to learn more about science and nature
- Nrich: A website full of mathematical games
- Ten minute physical activity based around Disney characters
- Shaun’s Game Academy: How to make online games
- Oxford Owl: access to reading materials
- Book Trust: access to reading materials
- BBC Bitesize: educational games for a range of subjects
- NASA Kids club
- Education Quizzes: different subjects
- Carol Vordeman Maths
- Jane Considine: daily writing lessons
- CBBC Newsround