Year 4 home learning page!
Here you will find information for Year 4 and what we will be focusing on this week. Each week, activities will be set on Sumdog, Spelling Shed, Purple Mash, and Google Classroom.
Previous Weeks Home Learning
Non-screen challenges Non-screen challenges
Have a look at the year 4 challenge for the week, on the weekly home learning page.
Paint or draw a family portrait Make a musical instrument from junk Order your books
Learn a song Write a letter to a family member or neighbour Watch the clouds go by
Write down 2 things you are grateful for Vacuum and polish in the house Be a superhero, wear a cape
Perform a puppet show Make a smoothie Use vegetables to make your
Leave happy notes around the house Smile at people at home Do something kind for someone
Other useful websites and links...
- Earth Watch Europe: Strange times call for Wild Days! Sign up to learn more about science and nature
- Nrich: A website full of mathematical games
- Ten minute physical activity based around Disney characters
- Shaun’s Game Academy: How to make online games
- Oxford Owl: access to reading materials
- Book Trust: access to reading materials
- BBC Bitesize: educational games for a range of subjects
- NASA Kids club
- Education Quizzes: different subjects
- Carol Vordeman Maths
- Jane Considine: daily writing lessons
- CBBC Newsround